Do you every think about how disorganized you are? Maybe it’s to a point where maybe staying in your current location is a better thought than packing up and moving.
Today, Deborah is joined by Gina of A Call to Order Professional Organizers to help you with that by giving you some points to help.
Moving is one of the top ten stressors for daily life. If you’re planning to move, there are some things that you can do to mitigate the stress and prepare for the move:
- Get started prepping as soon as possible.
- Talk with your Real Estate Professional.
- Get a notebook or accordion file.
- Don’t love it, don’t use it…Let It Go!
- Put your receipts and manuals aside.
- Make a list of to-dos.
- Curb your shopping.
- What supplies will you need?
- Schedule when things need to happen.
Deborah and Gina explain each of these steps and why they’re important. They also give some handy hints to help with the process. You’ll also want to listen to their advice on what not to do when you’re moving and why you want to avoid these mistakes.
Moving can be a very stressful event. By following these helpful suggestions, much of the stress is decreased and helps lower the stress of selling your home.