LIST YOUR HOME WITH OUR
$4,000 FLAT FEE
There is no reason why you should pay the listing real estate company more than $4,000!
In the Colorado Springs area, most real estate agents charge 6% (3% to listing agent and 3% to buyers agent) to list your home. On top of that, they charge you extra fees, which can be called Administration Fees, Transaction Fees, or Filing Fees. These additional fees often range from $195 to $800, and add up to more money out of your pocket!
Working with City of CS Real Estate & Lifestyle makes your real estate experience more affordable!
Wondering if you should sell your home?
With so many things to consider and so many questions to get answered, we are here to help!GET YOUR FREE GUIDE TODAY
LISTING A HOME IN COLORADO SPRINGS
A TYPICAL HOME SELL
List home for $350,000
Listing agent/company fee of 3% = $10,500
Buyers agent fee (the agent that presents an offer from their buyer) 3% = $10,500
Extra fees in the Additional Provisions of the Contract to Sell can be added. You must read your contract to know exactly how much you will be charged in additional fees:
$500 (This fee could be more or less)
This scenario leaves You the Seller a Total of
NEXT, COMPARE WITH
OUR FLAT LISTING FEE
City of CS Real Estate & Lifestyle Flat Listing Fee = $4,000
Buyers Agent Fee of 3% = $10,500
Additional Fees = $0
Total Cost = $14,500Are you ready to let us sell your home?
Fill out the form below or call anytime!
SELL YOUR HOME WITH CONFIDENCE
CONTACT US TODAY
SAVING YOU MONEY SO YOU CAN BUY THE HOME YOU DESERVE
WHY OFFER A FLAT LISTING FEE?
You might ask yourself “Why does she have a flat listing fee? Is it less service? Less advertising”? The answer is simple! Why should I benefit from the equity of your home? I think the better question is “Why shouldn’t I charge a flat listing fee”? It benefits my clients in several ways. Obviously, it results in my clients having more money in their pocket which enables them to be more flexible on offers made on their home and they have more money to put down on a new home! It just makes perfect sense to me and my clients!
WE OFFER FULL SERVICE PLUS MARKETING
WE JUST CHARGE LESS
Here are the steps we take to get your home SOLD:
- We’ll prepare a thorough market analysis to determine the current value of your home.
- We’ll measure the rooms and have our professional photographer take the pictures for marketing your home.
- We’ll create a comprehensive listing in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with lots of photos and careful descriptions. This step is very important because the MLS is used by all Realtors at all companies to view the most up-to-date information about homes for sale.
- We’ll also list your home on many other websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow.
- We’ll install an electronic lock box. This lockbox records all that enter into your home, which is a securing benefit so agents and their buyers can access your home.
- We’ll install a sign in the front yard with brochures in an attached box.
- We’ll keep a log of the dates and times of all your showings, along with the agent’s name who showed it.
- We’ll follow up with each agent who showed your home and give you feedback often.
- We’ll discuss any offers with you ASAP, and respond to the other agent with your acceptance or counter offer.
- We’ll use a state-of-the-art electronic file and contract system called eContracts. This system makes it easy for all parties to sign electronically with a mouse or touchpad.
- We’ll work with the other agent to ensure that the buyer is financially qualified to buy your home.
- We’ll order title work, follow up on the earnest money, inspection and appraisal, set up a closing date and time, and ensure that all contract dates are met.
- We’ll represent your best interests throughout the transaction, negotiate on your behalf, and be your trusted advisor.
- We’ll help you find another home and can save you money on that transaction too by being your professional negotiator and give you a rebate of 25% of my commission to be used towards your closing costs or down payment.
We love to sell homes!VIEW OUR SOLD HOMES!
OUR FEATURED BUSINESSES[smls id=”2013″]